The Aquatics Center at JCC Manhattan is one of the"best kept secrets of the Upper West Side, allowing you to swim and train while overlooking a spectacular Manhattan skyline. Join the life aquatic at the JCC and enjoy our gorgeous pools, customized lessons, master swim workouts, and so much more!
- 25-meter heated lap lane pool & adjustable-depth training pool with phenomenal city views
- Full-court gymnasium for basketball, soccer, pick-up games, and children's free play
- Amenity-loaded locker rooms and family changing room, with towel service and steam rooms
- Private locker rentals, laundry and massage (available at additional cost)
- Access to Group Fitness classes with purchase of 1-, 10- or 20-class passes (discounted member-rate)
- Up to 50% discount on fees for JCC programs and events, invitations to exhibits and performances, access to members-only programs and priority registration
- Complimentary guest passes for pool, gymnasium, and/or fitness center
- Access to the rooftop playground and Makom meditation space, The Belda K. and Marcel Lindenbaum Library and Beit Midrash, The Amy & Larry Robbins Parent Resource Center, The Rachel and Joseph Nash Older Adult Center
Visit the Membership Office in our lobby or give us a call at 646.505.5700 to discuss the details of your membership.